Train with the real life Secret Soldiers of Benghazi!
Kris”Tanto” Paronto & Dave “Boon” Benton
BEGINNER SHOOTER CLASS
Friday, August 25, 2017
9am until 5pm
(c) Kris Paronto
One Day Pistol Fundamentals Course designed for the beginner shooter looking to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapon handling with a defensive pistol from the holster.
The course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Pranto, Dave “Boon” Benton and vetted professional fire instructors from the intelligence community instructors have vast knowledge and experience operating in high threat, non-permissive environments while carrying and employing a defensive pistol from concealment.
KrisTantoParonto.com | $350 per person
Or $250 if you are also taking the August 26 & 27 class and don’t meet the qualifications
If you have questions, contact Judy Landreth Wilkinson – [email protected] | 706.518.2116
Cycle of Pistol Operation Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship Drawing from the Holster
Loading/ Unloading Stoppages
Proper Selection and Placement of Gear Cleaning and Maintenance Ammo Selection
Live Fire Drills to Increase Safe Weapon Handling and Marksmanship
(c) Kris Paronto
- Serviceable Defensive Pistol of at Least 9mm 3 Magazines
- Wrap Around Eye Protection
- Quality Eye and Hearing Protection
- 300 Rounds of Ammo
- Magazine Pouch Able to Carry At least One Magazine
- Cleaning Supplies for Pistol
- Sun Screen/Bug Repellent Brimmed Hat
- Long Sleeve Shirt Rain Gear
- Bring your Lunch
– This is an add-on option for the CDP course if you are lacking qualifications
– Must be able to lawfully carry a handgun
Lodging: Lodging is the responsibility of the student. A limited amount of lodging is available on-site.
August 25, 2017 at 9am – 5pm
88 Tactical Tekamah Outdoor Training Facility
2750 County Road GH
Tekamah, NE 68061
JUDY WILKINSON · [email protected] · 7065182116